Tell me how I can help you with your words! I am an experienced editor and writer, and I love working with words. Let’s work together to perfect your next tender, update your webpage, energise your promotional materials, improve your reporting or edit your novel.
My clients range from large organisations like PricewaterhouseCoopers and the City of Sydney to professional associations to individual consultants and small businesses.
My broad range of interests and expertise means that I can write and edit pretty much anything. I’ve been published widely in newspapers, magazines and literary journals, including the Australian Financial Review, The Australian Book Review and others. My past work has included health issues, social justice, community development, grant-making, strategy and policy development, public relations, and cross-cultural communication.
Even if someone is a good writer, they may need an expert, second pair of eyes to perfect a report. But often, people may have the highest capabilities in their field but not in the written word. Hiring a professional – whether for a brochure, website, major report or bid – is the way to show your best face to the world.
I invite you to get in contact. Let’s chat about how I can help you.
My services include:
- Editing business reports and tenders
- Editing fiction, non-fiction and poetry
- Copywriting for websites and promotional materials
- Plain language writing
- Policy analysis, strategy writing and advocacy
- Social media and blogs
- Journalism and feature writing for magazines
- Facilitiating workshops and meetings
- Grants management
- NGOs and non-profits
- Health promotion, community-building, and intercultural relations
- Reporting and minute-taking