What I’ve loved about setting up my writing and editing business in 2011 was discovering eventually that I could use my skills and areas of expertise from past work and incorporate them into my current work. My years working with international and regional HIV issues allow me to continue to edit and write on these issues. As this work was closely linked with international development issues, government relations and non-profit organisations, I have now done similar research and writing for various clients.
If you have a project and think my skills are a good match to assist you, let’s talk. The range of work that I have been involved with has included:
- Researching and writing policies on sustainability and sustainable procurement for WWF-Australia
- Coordinating interview with government and other stakeholders for Think: Insight & Advice as part of an advocacy review project for the Cancer Council of NSW
- Editing and copywriting for a international conference presentation for Cash Services Australia; as well as a conference report newsletter.
- Researching and writing policies for AusAID accreditation for WWF-Australia, including creating training powerpoints and meeting agendas.
- Facilitator, interviewer and presenter for community events for the City of Sydney and ACON. I have also facilitated many meetings and conference sessions.